The sweetness of the pumpkin and smoked provolone open their doors to the intense taste of balsamic vinegar. To create an authentic creamy Italian risotto, it is imperative to you a special rice. They come in various forms and is usually very pale in colour, stubby and smooth in texture. Of course, we prefer a high-quality Italian rice. Unlike other rice that is left in a pan of water to boil, risotto rice requires constant attention to ensure a perfect finished dish. But, when it is done, you have a delicious dish that is sure to impress your friends and family.
Risotto with Pumpkin, Smoked Provolone Fondue and Balsamic Vinegar
- 18 oz pumpkin
- 15 oz of rice
- 9 oz of smoked provolone
- Gold Eagle De Nigris Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and place them in a saucepan with oil and garlic, add water and cook.
- Cut provolone into pieces using part of the Peel.
- Cut the middle part of the provolone and put it in a shallow dish by adding a little milk; put it in the microwave for 3 minutes and then blend it all.
- When the pumpkin is cooked, add the rice and cook the rice by adding water.
- Add the pieces of cheese when it is ready the rice and stir.
- Add a bit of balsamic vinegar Golden Eagle