Close your eyes. Take a deeeeep breathe through your nose and imagine the smells of a sticky-sweet, savory, juicy and delicious chicken wing. Ahhh, keep it doing it. There, you got it. You want to taste it, don’t you?
You’re not the only one who wants to taste these spicy balsamic-glazed chicken wings. Perfect for a crowd on say, a game day perhaps? They’re also perfect for those times when you just got to get your chicken-wing on.
Buckle up, things are going to get sweet and spicy.
SPICY BALSAMIC-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
20 chicken wings/drummies
2 tablespoons De Nigris Glaze Original
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to Bake 400 degrees. Line sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add olive oil to skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken for five minutes, turning each side until slightly browned.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken wings and toss with De Nigris Glaze, salt, and garlic powder.
- Place chicken wings on parchment and sprinkle with pepper flakes.
- Bake for thirty-minutes and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!