Ingredients for 4 people
- 450 g small potatoes, skins left on
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp De Nigris Gold Balsamic Vinegar
For the recipe
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
Wash potatoes and place in a large bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl of potatoes, EXCEPT the balsamic vinegar.
Mix thoroughly, until potatoes are coated with oil, and spread out on a lined baking pan.
Place in the centre of the oven for 35 – 40 minutes.
Halfway through cooking, open the oven and drizzle the De Nigris Gold Balsamic Vinegar over the potatoes.
Continue to roast until the potatoes are crisp and golden.