Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 cauliflower
- 100g pickled red pepper (can be substituted with fresh bell pepper)
- 40g anchovies in olive oil
- 100g mixed pitted olives
- 200g mixed pickled vegetables
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs De Nigris Bronze Label Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbs sea salt flakes (or ¼ tbs table salt)
For the recipe
Clean wash, and break the cauliflower into florets, then place it in a saucepan filled with cold water and turn the heat on. Bring to boil and cook until is tender but still firm (about 8 minutes).
In the meantime, mix all the other ingredients in a large bowl and set aside (if using fresh red peppers, wash, clean, and slice them).
Once the cauliflower is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water, leave to drain, and place in the bowl with the other ingredients, toss them together and season to taste with salt, oil and De Nigris Bronze Label Balsamic Vinegar.