Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 spring onions
- 25g flat-leaf parsley
- 500g baby new potato
- 180g green beans – washed and trimmed
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 unwaxed lemon + its zest, finely grated
- 5 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbs De Nigris Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 10g sea salt flakes (or large pinch)
For the recipe
Chop the parsley and thinly slice the spring onion diagonally, set both aside.
Wash and cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 12 to 15 minutes, until tender but still firm. Add the washed and trimmed green beans when the potatoes are halfway through cooking.
Mix the mustard with the lemon zest and juice in a bowl, then whisk in the olive oil, De Nigris Organic Balsamic Vinegar, and the Cayenne pepper and season with salt to taste.
Drain the potatoes and toss them in the dressing mix. Add the chopped parsley and sliced spring onions and serve immediately.