Ingredients for 4 people
- For the salad:
- 4 handfuls of mixed Italian salad leaves
- 2 handfuls of shredded carrots
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- 2 medium sized green pears
- 2 tbsp crushed pumpkin seeds
- 160 g ripe gorgonzola cheese
- ½ pear for decoration
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp De Nigris Platinum Label Vinegar + a generous drizzle for serving
- 1 sprinkle of sea salt flakes
For the recipe
Place the mixed leaves, rocket, and carrots in a salad bowl. Peel and slice the pear and add most of it to the bowl, keeping a few slices aside for garnish.
In a lidded jar, mix the olive oil, De Nigris Platinum Label Balsamic Vinegar and salt. Dress the salad with the vinaigrette and toss salad again until evenly distributed.
Remove the rind and chop the Gorgonzola and place it on top of the salad with more slcied pear and another drizzle of De Nigris Platinum Label Balsamic Vinegar. Sprinkle with crushed pumpkin seeds. Serve immediately.