Ingredients for 1 people
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp De Nigris Organic Apple Cider Vineagr with Mother
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
For the recipe
In a blender, combine the chopped cucumbers, vegetable stock, apple cider vinegar, shallot, garlic and mint leaves. Blend until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer the soup to a bowl and cover with cling film. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.
Serve the chilled soup in bowls and drizzle with a good quality olive oil.