Coleslaw season is upon us. As the weather warms and picnic plans ? A summer party menu doesn’t seem complete without coleslaw. However, sometimes it can be bland, lacking in flavor, swimming in dressing and not visually appealing.
Ingredients for 4 people
- ½ head green cabbage, shredded
- ½ head purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 3 green onions, chopped for garnish
- ¼ cup DeNigris Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the recipe
Mix all cabbage and carrots in a large bowl until well combined. Whisk all dressing ingredients and pour over cabbage mixture. Toss until dressing is incorporated with cabbage mixture. Serve immediately for crisp cabbage. Refrigerate and let rest for more tender cabbage.